CLICK HERE FOR REOPENING GUIDELINES & COVID SAFETY REGULATIONS
We are excited to announce that our official re-opening is Wednesday, June 10th at 10 am. Please review our updated salon guidelines below to ensure everyone’s safety.
1. Clients will be served by appointments only. No walk-ins will be available, so please message us on FACEBOOK or call us at 919-957-9988 to book your appointment.
**Please note: No additional guests can join you during your appointment. Only clients with appointments will be allowed in the salon.
2. Masks are required for entry into the salon. If you need a mask, we have some available for purchase.
3. Upon entering the salon, guests’ temperature will be checked with a contactless thermometer.
4. Upon arrival, please wash your hands immediately.
5. Please sanitize hands before being serviced.
6. All areas will be disinfected for the next client.
7. Please observe social distancing rules.
8. No food or drinks will be served during this time.
9. If you are feeling sick or feverish, we ask that you RESCHEDULE in order to protect you, our other clients, our staff, as well as our families.
10. State Law prohibits anyone from standing or sitting in the reception area or drying stations. We highly recommend everyone get gel polish on hands/toes for now because this requires little to no drying time.
Appointments are limited due to 50% occupancy allowance.
We look forward to serving you. Please be patient with us as we work out these changes when we reopen.
As always, thank you for understanding, love, and continued support!
Hollywood Nail Spa Family